Smooth Leaf – Our Refund & Warranty Policy
Thank you for choosing Smooth Leaf CBD products!
This Limited Warranty covers any physical goods purchased from our website, SmoothLeaf.com.
The Smooth Leaf Limited Warranty will cover any defective products, provided the process of replacement is initiated during the Warranty Period.
We will replace or repair, free of charge, products or parts of a product that are defective due to damaged shipping materials, improper materials or faulty workmanship, under normal use.
Our Smooth Leaf Limited Warranty is transferable.
How Will Smooth Leaf Address the Problem?
Smooth Leaf CBD will exchange the product with a new product.
How Long Does the Smooth Leaf Limited Warranty Last?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods Purchased from Smooth Leaf CBD is 30 days from the date of purchase.
What is Excluded?
Smooth Leaf CBD does not provide warranty coverage if there is an issue related to:
- The condition of a product that is not a direct result of defective materials of workmanship.
- A defective item that is caused from improper maintenance or neglect.
- An item that is damaged due to natural causes such as floods, lightning or natural disasters.
- Theft does not warrant replacement of a product, but we will help with the shipping of a replacement product.
- Products that are returned to SmoothLeaf.com with labels removed or any alterations made to the product will not be replaced.
- Smooth Leaf CBD shall assume all risk of loss or damage to the Physical Good while in transit.
How to Obtain Coverage?
To obtain warranty service, you must obtain a Return Merchant Authorization (RMA) number from us. We will then instruct you how to return the product.
EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES (INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
Limitation of Damages
EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, Smooth Leaf CBD SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION, OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY.
For any questions about our Refund and Warranty Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org